Research Opportunity (Online Survey) for Parents of Young Children with ASD

Discuss autism theories, media stories, and efforts to put ASD on the government agenda here.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Please limit quotes from articles to five paragraphs. Also, researchers may post study information here.
HowKidsTalkSurvey

Research Opportunity (Online Survey) for Parents of Young Children with ASD

Postby HowKidsTalkSurvey » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Hi,

I am a graduate student at Emerson College in Boston, MA. I am studying to become a speech-language pathologist, and hope to work with children with autism when I graduate. I am working on a research study for parents of children with autism, and would love AutismWeb Forum members to participate! Here is some information about the survey:

Researchers at Emerson College and Boston University are interested in how children with autism use pronouns and ask questions in their everyday speech.

We are looking for parents of children who...
• hear primarily English in the home
• are under 6 years of age
• use words to communicate
• have a diagnosis of autism
• have a valid United States mailing address

This study involves two short online surveys that can be taken from any location on a desktop or laptop computer. The first survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. You will receive the second part of the survey via email 1-2 days later. This will take 20-30 minutes to complete. If you choose to provide your mailing address, as a token of appreciation, you will receive an $8 Amazon gift card.

To see if you qualify, please visit http://tinyurl.com/HowKidsTalkSurvey.

If you have any questions, please email us at HowKidsTalkSurvey@gmail.com. We hope you will participate in this research opportunity!

Return to “Autism Articles, Studies & Politics”